Thursday, August 29, 2013

Coming Up in September: Back to School Stories

It's back-to-school time again! We had so much fun with the Backyard Book Club this summer, but it feels great to be getting back into the regular routine of middle grade spotlights on Mondays and science activities on Thursdays.

I've spent the summer reading a LOT of middle grade and chapter books (over 60 so far in 2013) and I've found such great ones! Here's what's on the schedule for September: A boy who's allergic to school, a girl who has to give it another try after years of homeschooling, a runner whose science project might mess up her cross country season, and an honors student who gets in big trouble for bringing a "weapon" to school.

I can't wait! Check back next week to see who's up first...

This was a hard one for me to narrow down to four! What are your favorite middle grade or chapter book school stories?

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what books you highlight! I really need to get ready more. :)

    ReplyDelete